ANINDERJIT KAUR MANN
354, Phase I, Urban Estate,
Pin Code 147002.
CURRENTLY SERVING AT THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER IN CENTURION BANK OF PUNJAB.
To attain a challenging and rewarding position in the banking sector that utilizes my expertise.
B. Sc. (Information Software)
M. Sc. (Information Software)
Attended seminars and training classes on various banking issues arranged by Centurion Bank of Punjab.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Promoted 3 times in 2.5 years (Front office executive to Junior Officer to Senior Executive to Assistant Manager.).
Experienced working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills.
Trustworthy, ethical and discreet, committed to superior customer service.
Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects, able to multi-task effectively. Outstanding communication, presentation, and sales skills.
Strong ability in personnel interviewing, training, and motivating. Skilled in organization and office procedures.
Ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
Ability to build and maintain Customer Service and Relations, Word Processing and Typing, Computer Operations, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Filing and Data Archiving, Office Equipment Operation, Telephone Reception, General Accounting, Problem Solving.
Was appointed at the post of Front Officer executive and due to my OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE I was soon promoted to Junior Officer and then to the post of Assistant Manager.
I am and expert in the following:
1. Targeting and developing new accounts, bringing more businesses and greater economic support to the bank.
2. Expanding customer base through a variety of effective sales techniques.
3. Handing junior employees and senior officers in a very intelligent manner. I can make my subordinates to work efficiently (by setting my examples) so that I could provide my seniors with satisfactory results in time.
4. I have extensive experience in working under deadlines and benchmarks with great success.
5. I have a very good exposure to circumstances where I had to work under a great stress. But I always emerged with success form such successful conditions and also I learned a lot from such situations.
Spending quality time with family members.
Listening to old Hindi songs and Punjabi folk.
Playing with my daughter.
Date of Birth: 1st May, 1981
Marital Status: Married.
Spouse: Professionally an Engineer (Gold
Medalist), currently working as Area
Manager with top ranking
Languages Known: English, Punjabi and Hindi.
Place ______________ ______________
Date ___/___/_______ Name/Signature