Friday, October 5, 2007

ANU'S RESUME

ANINDERJIT KAUR MANN

354, Phase I, Urban Estate,
Patiala,
Pin Code 147002.
Mobile: 91-9876699010

CURRENTLY SERVING AT THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER IN CENTURION BANK OF PUNJAB.
OBJECTIVE:
To attain a challenging and rewarding position in the banking sector that utilizes my expertise.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
B. Sc. (Information Software)
M. Sc. (Information Software)
Attended seminars and training classes on various banking issues arranged by Centurion Bank of Punjab.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
 Promoted 3 times in 2.5 years (Front office executive to Junior Officer to Senior Executive to Assistant Manager.).

 Experienced working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills.

 Trustworthy, ethical and discreet, committed to superior customer service.

 Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.

 Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects, able to multi-task effectively. Outstanding communication, presentation, and sales skills.



 Strong ability in personnel interviewing, training, and motivating. Skilled in organization and office procedures.

 Ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.

 Ability to build and maintain Customer Service and Relations, Word Processing and Typing, Computer Operations, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Filing and Data Archiving, Office Equipment Operation, Telephone Reception, General Accounting, Problem Solving.

EXPERIENCE:
Was appointed at the post of Front Officer executive and due to my OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE I was soon promoted to Junior Officer and then to the post of Assistant Manager.
I am and expert in the following:
1. Targeting and developing new accounts, bringing more businesses and greater economic support to the bank.

2. Expanding customer base through a variety of effective sales techniques.
3. Handing junior employees and senior officers in a very intelligent manner. I can make my subordinates to work efficiently (by setting my examples) so that I could provide my seniors with satisfactory results in time.
4. I have extensive experience in working under deadlines and benchmarks with great success.
5. I have a very good exposure to circumstances where I had to work under a great stress. But I always emerged with success form such successful conditions and also I learned a lot from such situations.
HOBBIES:

Spending quality time with family members.

Listening to old Hindi songs and Punjabi folk.

Playing with my daughter.




PERSONAL DETAILS:

Age/Sex: 26years/Female

Date of Birth: 1st May, 1981

Marital Status: Married.

Spouse: Professionally an Engineer (Gold
Medalist), currently working as Area
Manager with top ranking
automobile company.


Languages Known: English, Punjabi and Hindi.

Nationality: Indian.












Place ______________ ______________
Date ___/___/_______ Name/Signature

No comments: